December 16, 2009

An AFIvids.com Concert Series?

I wanted to get everyone's opinions on an idea I had. I noticed that people don't seem to record entire shows anymore. I don't want to post singular song clips on here, I want the entire concert. What a lot of people do is record a couple songs, or a few minutes on their digital cameras.

So that got me thinking, if everyone sent me those clips that they made, I could put together an entire show using those clips. If you went to a show, recorded any video at all, you would upload it somewhere, and then send me the links to my email. Then I would edit them all together, and post it here on the site. I would want the original files, not YouTube links.

Do you think that is a good idea, and would you be willing to send me your clips? Please give your feedback. -Mark

Update: For the first series, I would like to do the San Diego show from December 13th. If you recorded any video, please send me the links to tooshytoscream@gmail.com - Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Is that possible? Most venues here in Japan prohibit us from recording with cameras, but I want to participate in this project if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a great idea! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete